The Larix International invites proposals under the Larix Grants for financial assistance to scientists/ researchers for presenting their research papers in international conferences which are being organized by Larix International. In keeping with the advancement of global networks for the development of science and technology, Larix provides grants to researchers for attending Larix Conferences.
- Applicant should be an active scientist/ researcher engaged in R&D. The scientist should be below the age of 50 years would be accorded preference. Minimum educational qualification should be Post Graduate in Science.
- An abstract in prescribed format is to be submitted to Larix Conferences for oral presentations. Poster presentations will not be considered for Larix grants.
- A paragraph expressing how these conferences will help to enhance their career.
- Only Applications submitted through online will be considered.
- A current resume or CV should be uploaded in your Larix account.
- The selected applicants will be provided with partial waiver on registration charges (50% or 25% or 15% or 10%).
- Few of registered participants will be provided with accommodation (Maximum of 2 Nights or 1 nights)
Note: The Larix Grants Committee shall review applications submitted for grants and only after acceptance they will be considered.